We help our clients to keep and grow their power thanks to our unique Blended Learning Platform. More than just a tool, Rise Up is a complete solution including a strong technological know-how and a learning expertise that allows us to support our clients in the creation and development of today’s and tomorrow’s training services.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 2 million learners in 60 countries! Over the years, Rise Up expanded its footprint in UK and Europe: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, ... But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Project Manager.
A bit about the role...
Your mission is to proactively manage the implementation process end-to-end to achieve customers' target timelines and goals. You will partner with Product, Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Technical teams to ensure seamless hand-offs.
- Collaborate with Daria, Product Marketing Manager and Elsa, Marketing & Sales Ops Manager, to structure and champion critical projects, and partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to deliver them.
- Own the Rise Up Content offer: accountable of the related projects delivery and optimization, and monetization plan, in collaboration with Jeremy, our Head of Content.
- Drive wide adoption of a new offer or features launches across all stakeholders and countries, for e.g. make sure that every features are setup and ready-to-showcase for every stakeholders.
- Provides sales and CS with weekly updates of product delivery schedules and deliver commitments. Create effective partnership, communication, and change management strategies to drive stakeholder engagement and ensure business needs are understood and achieved.
- Marketing Support: Collaborate with the Marketing Team to support the creation of sales and marketing materials, including sales presentations and datasheets, whitepapers and opinion papers, and customer case studies.
- Team Enablement to increase internal and external adoption: Oversee training, upskilling and coaching of team members about new offer or features launches.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, dashboards, and reports.
- Actively participate in a program/project management community to share good practice and lessons learnt from a global and regional perspective as well as to hone skills and master core capabilities. Partner with the regional Sales and CS Teams to get ongoing feedback on tools and evolving needs.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts to the schedule.
- Coordinates and handles the escalation of critical product availability, launch issues, and sales demands.
- Provide data and continuous feedback to Rise Up management through onsite observation, analysis and conversations with key stakeholders.
- 3+ years managing multiple commercial product launch activities.
- Full Professional English and Professional Working French.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (global and regional), in a marketing setting.
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google Docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, Notion, etc.)
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and process oriented.
- Ability to negotiate and manage conflict.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine market opportunities that drive roadmap decisions.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time with grace under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The position is to be filled in our office in Paris.
If the above sound exciting and fits your aspirations, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now! 👇