We help our clients to keep and grow their power thanks to our unique Blended Learning Platform. More than just a tool, Rise Up is a complete solution including a strong technological know-how and a learning expertise that allows us to support our clients in the creation and development of today’s and tomorrow’s training services.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 2 million learners in 60 countries! Over the years, Rise Up expanded its footprint in UK and Europe: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, ... But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will represent the voice of our customers, ensuring their understanding of our product value, awareness of new products and features and maximizing adoption levels.
Reporting to Daria, Head of Marketing Product, you will work closely with the Product Team and every stakeholder.
- Conduct market research, stay abreast of competitor positioning and obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products and features. Develop the associated content and messaging and liaise with the marketing communication (customer interviews, testimonials, piece of thought material for events,...) on the appropriate formats and channels
- Own the internal messaging and ensure that all client facing assets (website, collateral, FAQs) adhere to the messaging guidelines.
- Support partnership teams as a subject matter expert to enable partner success and best practices adoption
- Develop sales tools to ease the product presentation and positioning vs market requirements and competition.
- Collect Sales teams feedbacks and analyze business impact.
- Lead and drive Beta testing loops with the Rise Up customers, to get insights on new features.
- Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale and automate
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- 3+ years of experience working in a product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering on strategy and go-to-market)
- At least 2 years in a similar role in a B2B environment, working on software products
- Excellent analytical and collaborative skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results orientation and Driving pragmatic solutions for the business
- Great leadership
- English native speaker, or at least Full Professional English. French is a plus.
- Flexibility required for frequent travel in different countries where Rise Up operates
- The position is to be filled in our office in Paris or London.
If the above sound exciting and fits your aspirations, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now! 👇