Embedded content from other sites
Note: you will find other useful information on the site of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) by clicking on this link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Audience statistics and measurements
USE AND TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The collection, processing and/or use of your personal data is exclusively reserved for our company, in particular to contact you by email or telephone according to the request you send us via our contact forms, for commercial management (contracts, invoices, calls and emails within the framework of the services we provide you). The storage of your personal data is exclusively limited to our company. After being collected, your personal data is transmitted via the Internet using 128-bit SSL encryption.
If you have transmitted personal information to us, we will not, in principle, disclose it to third parties. It will only be disclosed with your permission. As part of the processing of your requests and the use of our services, we may be required to disclose information to subcontractors that we have hired, who only receive the information necessary for the performance of their mission in accordance with Article 35 of the Law of 6 January 1978.
THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
Under the terms of EU Regulation 2016/679 which has been in force since 27 April 2016 and will apply from 25 May 2018, the persons concerned are entitled to the following benefits:
- a right of access (Article 15) ;
- a right of rectification (Article 16);
- a right to erasure or oblivion (Article 17);
- a right to limit processing (Article 18);
- a right to data portability (Article 20);
- the right to object (Article 21);
- a right not to be subject to automated individual decision making, including profiling (Article 22).
Any data subject who considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her constitutes a breach of the applicable legal provisions has the right the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the CNIL.
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the website, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided us with. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
To do so, you can contact us directly via the following email: email@example.com.
All Rise Up newsletters also include instructions on how to unsubscribe. We will confirm the revocation of your consent and the deletion of your data by e-mail upon request.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Under no circumstances will the aforementioned data be transmitted to another person - neither in France nor abroad - in order to guarantee their confidentiality and ensure their security.
Moreover, the security of these data is also ensured by :
- the protection measures associated with the website and e-mail used by Mr Arnaud Blachon (complex passwords and devices installed on the servers);
- the security measures integrated into the website's content management system (WordPress), which is responsible for securing access to his control panel, checking the integrity of his files, and the operation of a firewall;
- the daily backup process of the website and its database, through the BackWPup extension, whose confidentiality clauses can be found here: https://backwpup.com/privacy/ ;
- security features and compliance with the legal framework imposed by the GDMP specific to the website host, Amazon AWS ;
- the security features and compliance with the legal framework imposed by the GDMP specific to the theme (Enfold) and extensions connected to the website;
- the https secure hypertext transfer protocol that ensures the integrity of the data sent by the user of our website and received from the server, including information entered in forms..
PROCEDURES IMPLEMENTED IN THE EVENT OF A DATA BREACH
Although these are extreme cases, Rise Up has prepared for the possibility of a data leak.
We have escalation procedures in place that will be activated in the event of a data breach. As data controller, Mr Guillaume Blachon will have to notify the CNIL within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach. We will warn the persons concerned as soon as possible when the leak presents a high risk to their rights and freedoms, such as the theft of their password or email.